QUEEN VICTORIA Tiara ©
SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL ROYAL BRIDAL TIARA
WHAT WE LOVE:
A truly BEAUTIFUL and elegant Swarovski Crystal Bridal Tiara with absolutely amazing sparkle factor! One of our absolute FAVORITE Pieces!
- Swarovski Crystals
- Available only in Silver, the Gold version is Sold Out
- Rhodium plating. Rhodium is a derivative of Platinum
- This tiara's classic styling and truly regal elegance makes it an instant heirloom piece.
- There are pin loops at the ends for added security while you are dancing the night away at your wedding!
- Faux Pearls can be added to the tiara
- Tiara at its tallest part : Approx 2.25 inches.
- Length of Rhinestoned Crown 8 Inches.
- Comes in a Beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal Signature Beribboned Keepsake Box. (We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!)
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Made to Order and will ship within approx 1-3 weeks after purchase, via shipping method chosen at checkout.
- Shipping occurs Monday –Friday, not including US Holidays.
- Rush and Faster Shipping Upgrades may be available if needed sooner. Please email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read policies prior to purchase. Thank you!
WANT A BESPOKE / CUSTOM PIECE:
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS:
NEED STYLING ADVICE:
- If you need some assistance choosing which of the EDEN LUXE Bridal pieces will work best for you... just message us, send a gown photo if you have one... and we will help you choose which piece will best create the look of your dreams on your big day!
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK on the EDEN LUXE Bridal TIARA COLLECTION:
""Love love love it!!!! It came beautifully wrapped, and I can not wait to wear it on my wedding day!!!" - Brande
"Heather, I just received my package.... there are absolutely NO words. I'm beyond stunned at the workmanship and perfection I'm looking at... I'm sure I'll have more words when my eyeballs are back in their sockets and my jaw is back off the floor... but right now - I'm just truly stunned. Really - my brain is frozen in this moment. Thank you doesn't begin to cover the feelings I have right now. It was the absolute perfect headpiece for me and for the simple dress I have. Thank you a thousand times. Truly impressive. Rivals the $77,000 diamond Tiara I was coveting! Your new BFF - forever... Linda"
"I am IN LOVE with this tiara! It's perfect in every way! I spent about 4 months searching online & at bridal shows for the perfect tiara & couldn't find one for the life of me! I was hoping to find something that combined my three primary inspirations: the bridals looks of Duchess Kate, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, & Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. The craftsmanship is GORGEOUS! Absolutely excellent quality! Heather is a total sweetheart too and is very easy to work with and bounce ideas off of. Excellent customer service! :) " - Nicole
"Such a beautiful tiara! I had been searching to find the perfect one and Heather has such gorgeous pieces! She was so helpful in finding the perfect tiara for me! She responds so quick and the shipping was so fast! It came and was beautifully wrapped and it is even more breathtaking in person! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thanks again! I highly recommend!!" - Ashley H.
"This Tiara design: "Queen Mary’s Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara"
In 1893, this tiara was given to Princess Victoria Mary of Teck on the occasion of her marriage to the Duke of York, the future King George. Funds were privately raised and it was given by the “girls of Great Britain and Ireland” as a gift to the future Queen Mary."- Wikipedia
"The original tiara is circular in form with diamonds pave set in silver and gold. Originally the tiara had 14 large oriental pearls at each top; in 1914 Queen Mary adapted the tiara to use 13 large diamonds instead of the pearls for a slight change. The tiara can also be worn as a necklace. Queen Elizabeth wears this tiara often can be is seen wearing it in the images on the paper currency and coins of Great Britain."- Wikipedia
MODEL PHOTOGRAPHY BY:
Meg Fish Photography