PRISCILLA Cubic Zirconia Bridal Bracelet ©
- Flawless Simulated Diamonds.
- The effect is truly BREATHTAKING! Cubic Zirconia Simulated Diamonds have "brighter" fire (More Sparkle) than real diamonds because they are flawless, without inclusions and completely transparent like a flawless "D" Color diamond.
- Heirloom Quality
- Rhodium Plating, Rhodium is a derivative of Platinum
*Priscilla is the first bracelet on TOP of the stack of 3 Bracelets shown on blonde model... Bracelet Stack: Priscilla, Renay, Leah
- Comes in a Beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal Signature Beribboned Keepsake Box We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Ready to Ship and will ship out within 3-5 Business Days after purchase, via shipping method purchased at checkout.
- Shipping occurs on Monday–Friday, not including US Holidays.
- Rush and Faster Shipping Upgrades may be available if needed sooner. Please email us for details: email@example.com
WANT A BESPOKE / CUSTOM PIECE:
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS:
NEED STYLING ADVICE:
- If you need some assistance choosing which of the EDEN LUXE Bridal pieces will work best for you... just message us, send a gown photo if you have one... and we will help you choose which piece will best create the look of your dreams on your big day!
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON EDEN LUXE Bridal BEJEWELED NECKLACE and EARRINGS SETS:
"Just received this absolutely gorgeous bridal set and let me tell you hands down amazing quality I use to be a fine jewelry consultant and seriously these look like real diamonds!💎 and the quality of the metal is amazing😍 I just wanted to cry because of how perfect this necklace and earring set is and the perfect gorgeous attention to detail packaging its sent in Love It as definite luxury here!" - Monika
"Absolutely gloriously beautiful!!! It is excellent quality and it looks like real diamonds! Highly recommended!" Leslie
Exchanges ARE Allowed
We want you to be happy, and we are AMAZING at Bridal Styling... and after we style you... you aren't going to want to exchange it anyway!! But just in case you do... exchanges are allowed. Click here for all the details:
MODEL PHOTOGRAPHY BY:
Amy Mulder Photography