Petite QUEEN VICTORIA - Simulated Diamond Royal Bridal Crown © - Petite Version
WHAT WE LOVE:
- LIMITED EDITION! You asked for a shorter and simulated diamond version - and here she is! The Petite Simulated Diamond version of our Queen Victoria Crown!
- The Petite version of our QUEEN VICTORIA Crown is a truly regal and is a gorgeous Simulated Diamond Bridal Tiara with over 30 Carats of fine jewelry set AAAA+ Grade Flawless Cubic Zirconia Simulated Diamonds.
- This tiara has been inspired by the Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth's most beloved Tiara. Surely to become a treasured heirloom for future generations.
- Limited Edition Heirloom Quality Tiara
- Platinum Plated
- AAAA+ Cubic Zirconia Simulated Diamonds
- Approx. 1.97 Inches (5 CM) at tallest point
- Embellished Area Around Approx. 10.25 Inches (26 CM)
- Pin Loops at the ends for added security while you are dancing the night away at your wedding.
- Comes in a Beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal Signature Beribboned Keepsake Box. We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!
- Model Photography - Amy Mulder
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK ON THE EDEN LUXE Bridal SIMULATED DIAMOND CROWN COLLECTION:
"I gave Heather the most last minute of requests for a virtually impossible situation, and not only did she come through for me in spectacular fashion, I ended up making a legitimate friend. What you need to know about Heather's products is, they are REAL jewelry. Pieces that to the tiniest detail are constructed every bit the same as the finest jewelry from the world's most respected design houses. This is jewelry for grown ups. For grown ups with taste. It is not hyperbole when I say I cannot distinguish my tiara from real. And the design! It's so unique and artistic. I wouldn't trade my tiara for any other! And that's where Heather's mad styling skills come into play. She just knows what you'll love. It's a gift. In every way, I offer my absolute highest endorsement of this store, seller and products."- Christina
All Simulated Diamond Version: Made to Order, and will ship in approximately 2-3 Weeks after purchase, via shipping method chosen at checkout.
Pearling Added Version: Made to Order, and will ship in approximately 6-9 Weeks after purchase, via shipping method chosen at checkout.
- Shipping occurs on Monday–Friday, not including US Holidays.
- Rush and Faster Shipping Upgrades may be available if needed sooner. Please email us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT A BESPOKE / CUSTOM PIECE:
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS:
NEED STYLING ADVICE:
- If you need some assistance choosing which of the EDEN LUXE Bridal pieces will work best for you... just message us, send a gown photo if you have one... and we will help you choose which piece will best create the look of your dreams on your big day!
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK on the EDEN LUXE Bridal TIARA COLLECTION:
""Love love love it!!!! It came beautifully wrapped, and I can not wait to wear it on my wedding day!!!" - Brande
"Heather, I just received my package.... there are absolutely NO words. I'm beyond stunned at the workmanship and perfection I'm looking at... I'm sure I'll have more words when my eyeballs are back in their sockets and my jaw is back off the floor... but right now - I'm just truly stunned. Really - my brain is frozen in this moment. Thank you doesn't begin to cover the feelings I have right now. It was the absolute perfect headpiece for me and for the simple dress I have. Thank you a thousand times. Truly impressive. Rivals the $77,000 diamond Tiara I was coveting! Your new BFF - forever... Linda"
"I am IN LOVE with this tiara! It's perfect in every way! I spent about 4 months searching online & at bridal shows for the perfect tiara & couldn't find one for the life of me! I was hoping to find something that combined my three primary inspirations: the bridals looks of Duchess Kate, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, & Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. The craftsmanship is GORGEOUS! Absolutely excellent quality! Heather is a total sweetheart too and is very easy to work with and bounce ideas off of. Excellent customer service! :) " - Nicole
"Such a beautiful tiara! I had been searching to find the perfect one and Heather has such gorgeous pieces! She was so helpful in finding the perfect tiara for me! She responds so quick and the shipping was so fast! It came and was beautifully wrapped and it is even more breathtaking in person! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thanks again! I highly recommend!!" - Ashley H.
- "This Tiara design: "Queen Mary’s Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara"
- In 1893, this tiara was given to Princess Victoria Mary of Teck on the occasion of her marriage to the Duke of York, the future King George. Funds were privately raised and it was given by the “girls of Great Britain and Ireland” as a gift to the future Queen Mary."- Wikipedia
"The original tiara is circular in form with diamonds pave set in silver and gold. Originally the tiara had 14 large oriental pearls at each top; in 1914 Queen Mary adapted the tiara to use 13 large diamonds instead of the pearls for a slight change. The tiara can also be worn as a necklace. Queen Elizabeth wears this tiara often can be is seen wearing it in the images on the paper currency and coins of Great Britain."- Wikipedia
Exchanges ARE Allowed
We want you to be happy, and we are AMAZING at Bridal Styling... and after we style you... you aren't going to want to exchange it anyway!! But just in case you do... exchanges are allowed. Click here for all the details: