RHEA Leaf Gold Headpiece
RHEA Leaf Headpiece ©
WHAT WE LOVE:
This versatile hair clip made of Swarovski Crystal bejeweled branches and leaves is beyond STUNNING in person.
It's equally stunning nestled into an up-do on the Bride going for an elegant, luxurious classic Bridal look, as it is accenting atop a braid, or adorning a mane of half up or fully down flowing locks on the classic romantic or Bohemian Bride.©
- Attaches to the hair with an Alligator Clip on the back for a secure hold in virtually any hairstyle while you dance the night away at your wedding.
- Approximately : 5 Inches (13.97 CM) Long x 2.5 Inches (6.35 CM) Across
- Heirloom Quality
- Swarovski Crystals
- Rhodium / Gold Plating
- It's equally stunning nestled into an up-do on the Bride going for an elegant, luxurious classic Bridal look, as it is accenting a braid, or adorning a mane of flowing locks on the romantic Bohemian Bride.©
- Comes in a Beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal Signature Beribboned Keepsake Box (We are OBSESSED with luxurious packaging!)
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Ready to Ship and will ship out within 3-5 Business Days after purchase.
- Shipping occurs on Monday–Friday, not including US Holidays.
- Rush and Faster Shipping Upgrades are available if needed sooner. Please email us for details: email@example.com
WANT A BESPOKE / CUSTOM PIECE:
- We LOVE creating custom pieces! firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS:
- We're here to help! email@example.com
NEED STYLING ADVICE:
- We specialize in Bridal Styling & LOVE working with Brides! firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need some assistance choosing which of the EDEN LUXE Bridal pieces will work best for you... just message us, send a gown photo if you have one... and we will help you choose which piece will best create the look of your dreams on your big day!
Exchanges ARE Allowed
We want you to be happy, and we are AMAZING at Bridal Styling... and after we style you... you aren't going to want to exchange it anyway!! But just in case you do... exchanges are allowed. Click here for all the details:
Meg Fish Photography