Bespoke Ultra GRANDE AMBRELL Extra Long Royal Cathedral Drop Veil for Jennifer
Bespoke GRANDE AMBRELL Extra Long Ultra Royal Cathedral Drop Veil for Jennifer
- Color: Soft Bridal White
- Extra Long Ultra Royal Cathedral Length: 16.9 Feet (203 Inches Total Length)
- Blusher Length: 38 Inches
- Back Length: 165 Inches
- Width: Extra Wide Approximately 100 Inches
- Wire Comb attachment
- Production Timeframe: 6-8 Weeks
- Wedding Date: November 11th, 2022
- Please note: Bespoke pieces are not subject to additional discounts or sale pricing, so please do not use any discount code at checkout. Thank you! 💕
- If you are NOT Jennifer D. - Please do NOT purchase this listing. Thanks!
- Part of the EDEN LUXE Bridal Platinum Couture Bridal Accessory Collection - Created for the Bride with impeccable taste and intent on experiencing the ultimate in Luxury Bridal Accessories...
- The Grande Ambrell Drop Veil is for the Bride who wants to make a truly Royal "gasp inducing" entrance completely ensconced in ethereal gossamer veiling.
- Gorgeous Gossamer Bridal Illusion Tulle
- Hand Cut Plain Edged Wedding Veil
- Comes in a Beautiful EDEN LUXE Bridal Signature Beribboned Keepsake Box. We are OBSESSED with pretty packaging!
Model Photography by: Jessica Frey Photography
Gown by: Sottero and Midgley - JARRET Gown
Gown: Rebecca Ingram by Maggie Sottero - ELORA Gown
Blush Veil Photography by: Erin Hannum Photography and as Featured in 100 Layer Cake
Real Bride photos: Courtesy of our beautiful client Allie S.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Made to Order and will ship out within approximately 6-8 Weeks after purchase, via shipping method chosen at checkout.
- Shipping occurs on Monday–Friday, not including US Holidays.
- Rush and Faster Shipping Upgrades may be available if needed sooner. Please email us for details: email@example.com
WANT A BESPOKE / CUSTOM PIECE:
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS:
- We are here to help! firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED STYLING ADVICE:
- We specialize in Bridal Styling & LOVE working with Brides! email@example.com
- If you need some assistance choosing which of the EDEN LUXE Bridal pieces will work best for you... just message us, send a gown photo if you have one... and we will help you choose which piece will best create the look of your dreams on your big day!
REAL BRIDE FEEDBACK on EDEN LUXE Bridal VEILS:
(I love this girl...! She doesn't mince words... and I LOVE her for it!)
"FIRST THINGS FIRST: CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE VEIL. UGHHHH. It was so good."
"Honestly I think it made the wedding dress. We will get to the wedding dress but the veil was just so magical. Initially my friend, Eileen, texted me her amazing veil & I was immediately inspired to do something just like it. She had an INTENSE veil. LONGGGGGG, FLOWY, DRAMATIC, JUST ABSURD almost. So when EDEN LUXE Bridal reached out & I checked out Heather’s Instagram– I immediately knew it was a fit. Her vibe is on point. Heather was a rockstar. She crafted the most beautiful handmade veil with a gold crown. Honestly if you’re looking for a veil for your wedding, HEATHER IS 100% THE WAY TO GO."
"EDEN LUXE Bridal crafted my headpiece with hand painted brass leaf & floral components wrapped in wire. The veil was made with Chantilly Lace & black accents ( < < I had to have a black accent ). The black was used for the veil edgings & was cut using beautiful tiny little Appliqué scissors out of a larger piece of lace fabric from France. She then hand sewed it on the bridal ‘white English net’ with special delicate Japanese SILK Thread."
"The company uses the highest quality materials available. They legit use lace pins, needles, & sewn implements imported from centuries old makers from England & Germany. INSANE & SO ROMANTIC."
"Pretty much I’m obsessed with Heather. She loves a detail. Stalk her stuff here." - Lauryn Evarts - Bosstick of The Skinny Confidential
Exchanges ARE Allowed on non bespoke items
We want you to be happy, and we are AMAZING at Bridal Styling... and after we style you... you aren't going to want to exchange it anyway!! But just in case you do... exchanges are allowed. Click here for all the details: